for both servers and desktop applications.
It’s a quick and easy server side scripting language for web development and general use.
- A runtime environment supporting the caching of modules
- Event-driven input/output (I/O) ensures better request handling
- Same code for both server-side and client-side = painless deployment of web applications
- NPM – the biggest package manager in the software world
- It is also possible to stream large files
- Inconsistently enhancing API
- Not an optimal solution for tasks intensive on CPU in comparison with low-level languages like C, C++, C# or Golang
- Split opinion about the asynchronous approach
Node.js is the web application development language of the future, it’s probably
time to start preparing for using Node.js in your application development.
It helps with concurrent request handling.
is an open source server environment
runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
Ability to stream big files.
Some of Our Node JS Projects
If you have any questions or comments, or if you would like to ask for a quote,
please use the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.